SteelWorx™ Starter Combination V
Item Number: 25275
Write a Review
Be the first to rate this product
Systems upgrade. Chances are you make upgrades to your computer all the time so that it works more efficiently and stays up to date. Our SteelWorx components enable you to do the exact same thing with your office storage, and this kit makes a great way to speed information retrieval at your workstation while saving on the cost of purchasing pieces individually. Forged from solid steel for durability and a sleek, contemporary look, the three included accessories stack interchangeably so that you can arrange them in the order that works best for you. The Media Drawer stores up to 276 compact discs, while the Letter Tray and Supply Drawer provide a place for your mail and supplies. Stacking them saves space on your desktop and enables you to keep all of your materials close by for fast access. And since you can add other pieces from the SteelWorx line at any time, you don't have to worry about outgrowing the unit - simply update as necessary as your needs evolve. Kit includes: - One Stacking Letter Tray - One Stacking Supply Drawer - One Stacking Media Drawer
$218.95 - If Purchased Individually
$10.95 - Kit Savings
- One Media Drawer:
Stores 20 inches of CDs in 50 standard or 100 slim jewel cases. Included dividers create up to 6 separate storage compartments. A fixed center partition creates two parallel 5-5/8" wide x 10-1/4" deep compartments that can be subdivided into spaces that adjust in 1-1/4" increments with four coordinating panels.
- One Letter Tray:
Helps you prioritize projects. Use them to sort forms, labels, letterhead, mail and other loose papers.
- One Supply Drawer:
Provides you with a convenient and attractive place to store smaller items such as writing instruments, notepads, keys and USB Flash drives.
• SteelWorx components pair modern styling with modular versatility to provide storage solutions that evolve with your needs.
• Preconfigured kit saves you money. By purchasing this combination of components, you save on the cost of buying them individually.
• Perforated steel design provides strength while enhancing the look of any office.
• Heavy-duty rubber feet enable you to stack components together, protect your desktop surface from scratches, and keep units from sliding when accessing your materials.
• Modular components adapt to your changing needs. Because each component in this kit has the same base dimensions, you can stack them in a variety of different ways and change the configuration at any time. Any additional SteelWorx pieces purchased separately that you may already own or decide to buy later can also be incorporated.
• All SteelWorx components are constructed from solid steel for durability finished with an electrostatically applied silver coating. Heavy-duty rubber connectors protect your work surface from scratches and won't crack or split over time, even when exposed to direct sunlight.